selling WiMax

I was out to get customers for WiMax here in Dublin and asked lady, to which she replied with an enthusiastic big yes. then after couple of minutes I mentioned that Intel and Motorola have invested in project when she burst out, hope they are not part of the Zionist Jewbag capitalists or I'm having none of it!
I sort of dismissed what she said, in my mind, as one, she said so fast and I was not sure she was serious and two, I am out to sell WiMax.
to keep this post short, I want to say that she ranted and ranted, I think she went in and out of sanity as she made such hateful random statements!
I felt some compassion for her as I reflected on it the following day, a woman lost in a pit of hate, which is also unnecessary and with no easy way out!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Robert, Thanks for stopping by my site. Due to your comment I landed here and am following, care to return the favor?

    If you did not notice when you came to my place, the left hand column has a pic that states I Stand With Israel.

    ReplyDelete